1. Novel molecular photosensitizer with simultaneously GSH depletion, aggregation inhibition and accelerated elimination for improved and safe photodynamic therapy. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 2023, 245, 114938.
2. A novel hierarchical targeting and controllable smart nanoparticles for enhanced in situ nuclear photodynamic therapy, Nano Research, 2022, 15, 4212-422
3. EGFR-targeted photosensitizer for enhanced photodynamic therapy and imaging therapeutic effect by monitoring GSH decline, Sensors and Actuators: B. Chemical, 2022, 355, 131275.
4. A hydrogen sulfide-responsive prodrug for monitoring real-time release and improving therapeutic effects of anticancer drug SN-38. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 2022, 373, 132750.
5. A phthalocyanine-based photosensitizer for effectively combating triple negative breast cancer with enhanced photodynamic anticancer activity and immune response. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 2022, 241, 114644.
6. A novel zinc phthalocyanine-indometacin photosensitizer with “Three-in-one” cyclooxygenase-2-driven dual targeting and aggregation inhibition for high-effcient anticancer therapy, Dyes and Pigments, 2022, 198, 109997.
7. An aromatase inhibitor in combination with Zinc(II) phthalocyanine for targeted therapy of post-menopausal breast cancer, Dyes and Pigments, 2022, 202, 110281.
8. A glutathione and hydrogen sulfide responsive photosensitizer for enhanced photodynamic therapy. Dyes and Pigments2022, 205, 110529.
9. A monoamine oxidase-A inhibitor phthalocyanine conjugate for targeted photodynamic therapy and inhibition of prostate cancer metastasis in vitro. Dyes and Pigments2022, 207, 110717.
10.A novel Pim-1 kinase-targeted photosensitizer to combat triple-negative breast cancer with enhanced photodynamic efficacy and reduced metastasis. Dyes and Pigments2022, 207, 110778.
11. A MCL-1-targeted photosensitizer to combat triple-negative breast cancer with enhanced photodynamic efficacy, sensitization to ROS-induced damage, and immune response. Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry2022, 237, 111997.
12. Targeted Drug Delivery System Based on Copper Sulfide for Synergistic Near-Infrared Photothermal Therapy/Photodynamic Therapy/Chemotherapy of Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Langmuir 2022, 38, 15766-15775.
13. Fluorescence-Reporting-Guided Tumor Acidic Environment-Activated Triple Photodynamic, Chemodynamic, and Chemotherapeutic Reactions for EfficientHepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Ablation, Langmuir, 2022, 38, 5381-5391.
14. NovelTargeted Photosensitizer as an Immunomodulator for Highly Eﬃcient Therapy of T‑Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2020, 63, 15655-15667.
15. Improved photodynamic anticancer activity and mechanisms of a promising zinc(II) phthalocyanine-quinoline conjugate photosensitizer in vitro and in vivo, Biomedical Optics Express, 2020, 11, 3900-3912.
16. Blood distribution and plasma protein binding of PHOTOCYANINE: a promising phthalocyanine photosensitizer inphaseⅡ clinical trials, European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2020, 153, 105491.
17. Enhanced Efficacy of Gefitinib in Drug-sensitive and Drug-resistant Cancer Cell Lines after Arming with a Singlet Oxygen Releasing Moiety, ChemMedChem, 2022, 15, 794-802.
18. Enhanced Synergistic Antibacterial Activity through a Smart Platform Based on UiO-66 Combined with Photodynamic Therapy and Chemotherapy, Langmuir, 2020, 36, 4025-4032.
19. Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Targeted Delivery of a Singlet-Oxygen Sensitizer with Thermal Controlled Release for Eﬃcient Anticancer Therapy, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2019, 16, 3703-3710.
20. An epidermal growth factor receptor-targeted and endoplasmic reticulum-localized organic photosensitizer toward photodynamic anticancer therapy, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2019, 182, 111625.
21. A novel fabricated material with divergent chemical handles based on UiO-66 and used for targeted photodynamic therapy, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2017, 5, 6227-6232.
14. A novel tumor and mitochondria dual-targeted photosensitizer showing ultra-eﬃcient photodynamic anticancer activities, Chemical Communication, 2019, 55, 866-869.
22. A novel fabricated material with divergent chemical handles based on UiO-66 and used for targeted photodynamic therapy, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2017, 5, 6227-6232.
23. Zeolitic imidazolate metal organic framework-8 as an efﬁcient pH-controlled delivery vehicle for zinc phthalocyanine in photodynamic therapy, Journal of Matericals Science, 2018, 53, 2351-2361.
25. Erlotinib Analogue-substituted Zinc(II) Phthalocyanines for Small Molecular Target-based Photodynamic Cancer Therapy, Chinese Journal of Chemistry，2016.10.01，34（10）：983~988. 26. A sensitive and quantitative autolysosome probe for detecting autophagic activity in live and prestained fixed cells., Autophagy, 2013, 9(6): 894-904. 27. Rational design of ZnSalen as a single and two photon activatable fluorophore in living cells, Chemical Science, 2012, 3(11):3315-3320. 28. [small beta]-Lactonization of fluorinated porphyrin enhances LDL binding affinity, cellular uptake with selective intracellular localization, Chemical Science, 2014, 5(2): 558-566. 29. Luminescent zinc salen complexes as single and two-photon fluorescence subcellular imaging probes, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47(8): 2435-2437. 30. A unique series of reversibly switchable fluorescent proteins with beneficial properties for various applications, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2012, 109(12): 4455-4460. 31. β-Ionic Conjugated Chlorin-Type Photosensitizers Based on Porpholactone: Synthesis, Photophysical Properties, and Photodynamic Activity, ChemPlusChem, 2015, 80(1): 237-252. 32. Construction of an orthogonal ZnSalen/Salophen library as a colour palette for one- and two-photon live cell imaging, Chemical Science, 2014, 5(6): 2318-2327. 33. Rational design of true monomeric and bright photoactivatable fluorescent proteins, Nature Methods, 2012, 9 (7): 727-729. 34. Light-induced protein translocation by genetically encoded unnatural amino acid in Caenorhabditis elegans, Protein & Cell, 2013, 4(12): 883-886.